1. Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. owns the websites: www.hiex-wa.com and www.express-warsawairport.com and holds the copyright (Copyright © 2017 Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. All rights reserved.).
2. Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. operates the Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport Hotel situated in Warsaw, at the following address: ul. Poleczki 31, 02-822 Warszawa.
5. The Administrator of Personal Data is: Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Poleczki 31, 02-822 Warszawa, Poland, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of National Court Register under number KRS 0000296747, with the identification number NIP (VAT) PL1080005128 and statistical number REGON 141335139. The database includes: the company’s name/names and surnames of individual clients and the accurate contact data.
7. Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. keeps your personal data secure and confidential. According to Data Protection Law any Person has right to control processing of his/her Personal Data that refers to him/her and are included in databases. Above mentioned right includes completing, updating and rectifying of Personal Data, temporary or permanent stop of Personal Data proceeding or their removal if they are incomplete, out-of- date, unreal or were collected in breach of the Data Protection Law or remain unnecessary to accomplish the aim, for which they have been previously collected.
8. All Personal Data collected by Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. are acquired voluntarily and with acceptance of the person/the company involved. Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. will keep all the information concerning Partners and Visitors secure and confidential and will not make use of them in any public database and for any third party commercial purpose.
9. Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. cannot ensure nor warrant the full security of the information that is sent to us, as it is technically unrealizable. The Holder of the Personal Data is always responsible for the security of his/her own data, such as: e-mail address, password etc.
10. Cookies are small text files that your browser stores on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are involved in Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. websites with the aim to personalise the content. Their role is to improve the websites and we do not share information collected in that manner with third parties. As the Viewer of the websites you always have the possibility to disable or enable cookies, but bear in mind that it affects some functions of the websites.
11. Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. will provide the Visitors of the websites, who agreed on it, the commercial information related to services provided by Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o., which can contain information about products and services provided by third parties, who cooperate with Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. Any Visitor can activate and deactivate this function anytime by sending us an e-mail at: email@example.com .
12. Polish Hotel Company Sp. z o.o. assumes no liability for contents of external links in relation to third party sites. They are under sole control of their operators or their administrators.
14. Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Version: 14.04.2017 (VALID)
Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport***
Rua Poleczki 31, 02-822 Varsóvia, Polónia
Coordenadas do GPS:
Latitude 52° 9' 20" Norte
Longitude 21° 0' 41" Este
Reservas & Questões:
Tel: +48 22 373 37 00
Fax: +48 22 373 37 05